Trainer Internship Options
I’m Possible Training is the world's largest basketball training organization with certified trainers gaining establishment across the globe. Due to this unprecedented, rapid growth, we are continually looking for elite trainers to gain their I'm Possible certification and become one of I'm Possible's elite. The new I'm Possible Trainer Internship program offer's trainers from around the world the opportunity to gain a platform within I'm Possible, boost their career to new heights, and learn directly from Micah Lancaster at the I'm Possible Global Headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Option 1: Trainer University Credential Course
The I'm Possible University Credential Course is a two week program, providing the trainer with experience and instruction at the I'm Possible Fieldhouse. Learning directly from Micah Lancaster, each trainer will be provided the opportunity to become a Certified I'm Possible Trainer while earning up to two credential badges to help start the process toward a Level Two Ranking within I'm Possible. A valuable experience, each trainer will be able to start their career within I'm Possible Training with a running head start in the skill development industry!
- Two weeks of extensive instruction with Micah Lancaster.
- Earn up to two I'm Possible Training skill specific credentials to showcase your knowledge as a trainer.
- Participate in Certified I'm Possible Location training, and large group, small group, and private training sessions.
Option 2: Trainer University Master Course
The I'm Possible University Master program allows the trainer to train for two months at the I'm Possible Fieldhouse, learning the ins and outs of the basketball business and I'm Possible's world-renowned principles and concepts. Within the Master program, the trainer will be given the opportunity to learn directly from Micah Lancaster and possibly earn their way to an I'm Possible Training Level Three ranking or better yet, become one of I'm Possible's top ranked trainers due to a stellar performance throughout the program.
- TWO MONTHS of extensive instruction and mentorship with Micah Lancaster.
- Earn the right to be one of I'm Possible's top ranked trainers and immediately gain consideration for I'm Possible location placement opportunities.
- Participate in Certified I'm Possible Location training such as large group, small group, and private training and possibly gain experience as a Pro Master Skills Trainer.
In both University programs, trainers will stayat the new I'm Possible Guesthouse.
The I'm Possible Guesthouse provides University Trainers with a full kitchen and living experience all within walking distance to the I'm Possible Fieldhouse, where trainers are allowed 24 hour, private access to work on their craft.
In both University programs, trainers will participate in I'm Possible West Michigan training programs
Trainers will take part in various I'm Possible Certified Locations and all training that takes place at the I'm Possible Fieldhouse during their stay.